[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text]
Technology has transformed all elements of life.
It has affected our interactions, how we learn, the way we date, how we run our households, the way we dine, and more. Technology matters to us. Technology matters to your customers.
As a result… the restaurant industry is changing…
Guest Interaction is changing.
Businesses have realized the potential benefits that technology could bring to their field, and are implementing all sorts of advancements that streamline their particular fields’ process.
As such, advancements have made their way into the restaurant business.
The following are some of the newest innovations that are changing the face guest interaction:
- Mobile and Online ordering. Customers can download a restaurant’s app on their smartphone, and order directly through it. Additionally, it could save the customer’s past orders and payment information so that every time they order—it is fast and efficient. All this can be done online as well.
- Order kiosks. Customers can skip the long lunch lines, and order at a kiosk. Then, they can sit comfortably and wait for the meal to be delivered. The downside of these kiosks is that they could limit positive guest interaction with staff. However, these kiosks may also help to eliminate walkaways due to reduced wait times.
- E-Waiter. A major concern for diners is handing their credit card to a waiter, and allowing them to walk away with it. The possibility for credit card fraud is feasible. But by giving the customer the power to run their own credit card, the risk of fraud is nearly eliminated. Additionally, if diners are in a hurry, they are able to check themselves out quickly, and leave when they need to.
- Digital menu boards. It can be difficult to keep up with the ever-changing menu items, nutritional information and prices… while keeping the menu boards looking good. So, some restaurants are adding digital menu boards for easy adjustments and a fresh look.
- Digital coupons. One of customers’ biggest frustrations with print coupons is remembering to take them to the restaurant with them. With online coupons, this annoyance can be eliminated.
And there is lots more! As time goes on, your customers will come to expect technology (implemented properly) during their dining experience. Technology, speed, convenience, and accuracy—combined with quality service and fun—are all elements of an exceptional dining experience. But when one or more of these elements is lacking… your customers’ experiences worsen. Hospitality suffers and guests stop coming.
At SYNQ3 restaurant solutions, we believe that many companies today—not just restaurants—aren’t utilizing technology properly. While the technology is great, the process and PEOPLE aspects are frequently missing. Leading to a less-than-desirable guest experience.
This is where our proprietary technologies, call center solutions, and guest interaction strategies can help. Through our processes, we have proven that restaurants can make more money, waste less time, and provide exceptional customer service when technology is implemented correctly. Superior service is a combination of both technology and relationship. When this is executed properly hospitality thrives and guests are delighted! But when technology is executed poorly, it can harm the relational element of dining.
SYNQ3 strives to change the paradigm of guest interaction. It isn’t all about technology, it’s the synchronization of people, process, AND technology…
And cultivating deep relationships with your guests.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ custom_padding=”0px||0px|” _builder_version=”3.0.62″ background_image=”https://synq3.com/wp-content/uploads/service-call-flip-light.jpg” parallax=”on” parallax_method=”off”][et_pb_row use_custom_width=”on” width_unit=”off” custom_width_percent=”100%” use_custom_gutter=”on” gutter_width=”1″ custom_padding=”0px||0px|” custom_margin=”|0px||” background_position_1=”top_left” background_position_2=”top_left” background_repeat_1=”no-repeat” background_repeat_2=”no-repeat” _builder_version=”3.0.60″][et_pb_column type=”1_2″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.60″ header_text_color=”#134a98″ custom_padding=”20px|20px|20px|20px” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” border_style=”solid” module_class=”footer-contact-form”]
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_2″][et_pb_text background_layout=”dark” max_width=”100%” module_class=”footer-blue-block” _builder_version=”3.0.62″ background_color=”#134a98″ custom_padding=”80px|20px|40px|80px” text_orientation=”left” border_style=”solid”]
5825 Mark Dabling Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80919
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.62″ header_text_color=”#134a98″ custom_padding=”20px|20px|20px|20px” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” border_style=”solid” custom_margin=”15%|||” custom_margin_last_edited=”on|desktop”]